CULT:Again & Again:Report

Just drove by the display garden that SKIS maintains in Bowling  Green.  Had
to stop, even in the rain, to see the name of that beautiful  bloom.  From a
distance it looked a bit like STREET TALK and I know it CAN  rebloom.

It proved to be AGAIN & AGAIN!  The bloom far surpasses pictures  I've seen.
Our club planted it in the rebloom row last year.  It  showed evidence of
three recent stalks with blooms still open on two.   Although it was introduced
in 1999, I'd not seen it bloom.  The blooms  overlap considerably.

The stalks were all about 12-14 inches tall with re-branching and a huge
number of buds.  I didn't take the time to count in the rain.

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: