REB: web site

I thought this might be a worth a mention.  I just had a visit to the
Reblooming Iris Society web site and noticed a picture in the gallery that
is misidentified, and am curious if this would have an affect on the list
of rebloomers recorded there.

The Iris shown as 'Eleanor Roosevelt' is really 'Susa'.  I don't remember
if 'Susa' is a rebloomer, but it wouldn't surprise me much, since several
of that basic type are.  It is very easy to tell from 'Eleanor Roosevelt'
due to the strong thick veining on either side of the beard of the falls
(which is barely evident in 'Eleanor Roosevelt').  'Eleanor Roosevelt' is
one of the few Iris I grow that is a totally reliable to rebloom every
year, at least somewhere in the yard, even with my abusive care and in our
New Mexico climate and soil.  It is a hard one to kill here.

I haven't grown 'Susa' long, and have had trouble with rot in the summer
on it, but I seem to be past the initial problems and I have a good clump
going now.  Hopefully I'll see within a few years if it will rebloom here.