Re: CULT: HYB: AIS 1992 Atlanta convention

So far, Oct 1992 AIS Bulletin:

..'regret... bloom wasn't better...It is unfortunate that our favorite
plant is so controlled by our ever unpredictable weather.'

But there are other mentions of late bloom season and TBs not in full
bloom yet.

"...35 inches of rain and 10 days of sun in spring 1991 (year before

Ah, here it is, bottom page 31: "This area of the country has been hit
with soft rot and lost many guest plants."

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8