RE: Trial garden form: acqusition

Yes, I agree, that is what I had in mind, but wasn't sure if you were
suggesting a lot more control over the process.  AIS essentially would have
control of sending out the forms and who gets them (the hybridizer) and
contact lists of hybridizers and Trial Gardens.  I like that!

Does anyone have any ideas pertaining to the AIS seeing Trial results for
Registration purposes or posing any problems .....or even interest you at
all.

Paul Archer
Raleigh, NC  Zone 7

Origianal Message:----------

Hi,
I was thinking more informally.  If they are doing
a trial garden and want the forms and someone in
the group is on line.  I can give them the form
via email.  And yes they could copy it and give it
to someone else but this is informal.  As I see it
there would be no charge that way.  If I would
snail mail it they could pay postage.

There is a charge to 'Register' a name at this
time.
Char