HYB: Growable award winner (was Trial Garden Idea Redux

I was really pleased to see your FRONTIER LADY won the Most Original
Color category of the International Iris Competition in Florence Italy.
Not bad for a hybridizer primarily interested in hardiness and
growability.

I think I only have one of your intros, Chuck.  SULTAN'S HONEY grows
very well here and was full of bloom this spring.

<I think only a few people are really interested in hardiness and
growability. This has been one of my main goals in hybridizing and the
number of Loomis awards from Colorado Springs confirms the sucess. Yet
these same plants don't seem to attract much attention other then from a
group of loyal supporters in Canada who appreciate their growability
plus beauty. Chuck Chapman Guelph Ontario Canada >
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8