Re: TB: EDITH WOLFORD

Ice already?  Yikes.  And you were just roasting in an oven up there.  I
expect it will be a just a tease, and it will be warm again for a while
longer.  You can keep that cold air up there.  The high 80's feels cool
enough for me this time of year, and the nights better not be getting to
freezing anytime within the next two months, or I'll be in trouble.

I've had good luck growing Edith Wolford in New Mexico, and it flowers
very well.  It has not been a particularly fast grower, just steady and
reliable.  I don't dig and divide it, it seems to like to be left alone
for a long time.  I expect that in your climate, it should do well.  Seems
that I've heard most of the bad reports from damp climates, especially
where it is hot and muggy in summer.

Dave