Re: AIS:Awards:Symposium

Maybe this is a politically incorrect statement, but why can't we write any in? Seems like I remember that capability some time ago. I have gobs of irises that are not top 100, some of which you mention, that I would love to vote for, as they are pretty AND perform. How does a relatively new iris, one which indeed does seem to walk on water, make the voting list? There are obviously new varieties on the 100 list every year. Maybe I shouldn't ask, but who gets them on the ballot to be voted upon?

George