From: owner-iris@hort.net
[mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of
pharcher@mindspring.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:54 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: RE: [iris] Trial Garden Information and
consideration

It's officialness or unofficialness was simply
being discussed.  I don't feel it has to go
through AIS, but they might be an asset to it's
success at some point.  I dunno.  But someone, or
a select group of people, is going to need to keep
it organized and oversee certain aspects of it, be
it posting contacts and locations of hybridizers
and trial gardens on a website or in some other
fashion.