Re: [SPAM ??] 10 REB: Immortality

Hi Linda,

Phone woes here...

Have been down on both phone and internet for close to 5 weeks. Not totally,
but incredible noise on the line. Phone line got hit by lightening and fried
the network interface box, all my surge suppressors, answering machine, the
buried cable between house and road pedestal and half the wiring in the road
pedestal. I also suspect it damaged the cable from pedestal to the central
office, i.e. electronics drawer. Have had 5 attempts by Verizon to get us
cleared up--all so far have not restored service more than 2 consecutive
days.

Cable crew is promised to be in (any day now!!!) to bury the temp cable that
we have been running on the past 5 weeks, and hopefully clear the noise on
the line. We hook up to the internet at 1.2 to 2K baud, takes a half to 1
hour to download email on those infrequent times we can obtain and hold a
connection. Can't do the web. A friend forwarded us a 455K photo and we had
to have our IP delete the photo as we could not hold a connection long
enough to delete it from here. I have taken

We have been existing on the cell phone but that doesn't fully substitute
for a landline. Will finally be forced to go with a satellite for internet
but that will give yet another electronics device to protect from lightening
strikes. (We unplug all electronics when thunderstorms threaten and when we
leave the house)

Enough kvetching about our communications woes, unfortunately Verizon is the
only game in town and they are lame!

Don't find any hint on Sparkling Lavender or Honey Blush. Can't even find a
'hit' on a close approximation. Below is the closest hit on Country
Lavender.

COUNTY CARNIVAL (Ed Attenberger, R. 1999). Sdlg. 90-06-04. TB, 37" (94 cm),
ML. Orchid pink self; beards reddish orange; ruffled; slight sweet
fragrance. Buffy X Lemon Mist. Mountain View 2000.

Cheers,

Mike & Anne