Re: Moving in October

No apologies needed, Betty. I enjoyed reading it, and I'm sure a lot of folks are heartened to learn what things can be done with irises. -- Griff

----- Original Message ----- From: <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: [iris] Moving in October

In a message dated 8/3/2006 8:30:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Autmirislvr@aol.com writes:

<<I'm in zone 6 so our conditions are quite different. Don't know if
what I have to offer is valid. >>

Sorry, all. I meant to send this off list!

If you don't cross them, you'll won't have to plant them! Bah! Humbug!! Hot
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:

Checked by AVG Free Edition.