Re: Moving in October

Thanks for the comments & ideas.

The consensus seems to be keep them out of the soil as short a time as

An off-list suggestion was to put clumps in 5 gal containers.  I hadn't
thought of that; I should have since there was a GPIS program on growing
Japanese Iris in pots a few months ago.  Except for the weight and quantity
that would also solve the problem of needing new beds prepared right away.

I'll start by planting my ROOTS order now (directly in 5 gal containers).

- Charlie