Re: HYB:2006 Report

Thanks for the stats, Betty.  Helpful info for newbies in "our" climate.

What does seed count for seedling X seedling vs seedling X introductions
(not yours) or introductions X introductions look like?

Since I put so many fresh mature pods straight into baggies in the
fridge this year, no seed counts available for all, but of those that
were shelled, average seed count seems higher here this year too.  Bee
pod counts continue to be high on most that make any seeds at all.

The fresh pods in the fridge look excellent.  Surprised to see <no>
mold!  Except on those that were starting to mold before they made it to
the fridge.  Let me know if any of you'd like to see a photo.

Got a big kick out of the change in your signature line <g>  I agree!!

<If you  don't cross them, you won't have to plant them! Bah! Humbug!!
                        Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 --->

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8