Re: TB: standards

Betty, is that more of a problem with substance rather than whether or
not the standards are open?

I don't much like the look of open standards on large flowers, plus it
seems like they are more easily wrecked by hard rain than more domed
standards.  But that may also be substance.  Open standards on smaller
flowers (SDBs) seem to hold up to the weather well.

<<open standards aren't as widely disdained as I may have  thought.>>
<My real problem is FLOPPY open standards that either cave  inward
                        after a couple of hours or splay out and lay on
the falls. >
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8