Re: TB: Casual Elegance

In a message dated 8/8/2006 8:00:21 A.M. Central Standard Time,
lmann@lock-net.com writes:

<<Anybody have experience growing CASUAL ELEGANCE?  Betty,  didn't you say
you have tried it?  Is it an easy pollen  producer?>>
Linda, I got it last year (2005.)  It did not bloom this year and  wasn't
looking healthy.  I just checked it for you.  One fan, but  from the position,
I'd say an increase rather than the original.  Not a  healthy looking fan
either.   It's been watered a couple of times in  the past 4-5 weeks.  There are a
lot of healthy looking irises in this bed  with some reboom-Luminosity, Lunar
Whitewash & Again & Again.   Perched on a corner of the bed, 1810-1re (contains
Champagne Elegance) is  putting up a stalk.
Over all, it seems to be a good bed.   Again & Again is about  to bloom out
in this bed.  Replacements of Amnity Estates, Blueberry Bliss,  & About Town
are growing well!  Transplanted IDOL is growing  great!  Guess it didn't like
the other bed!  Tenderly has struggled  with all the foliage dying, but is
finally putting up a couple of new but small  fans!  But it's an isolated case and
was 'tender' from the beginning.   <vbg>
Maybe Casual Elegance is summer dormant?

If you  don't cross them, you'll won't have to plant them! Bah! Humbug!! Hot
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris  Garden@website: