Re: TB:standards

I've been noticing the same thing, and particularly in the lines of a couple of our major hybridizers. I think the beholders' eyes will eventually prevail and balance will be restored. -- Griff

----- Original Message ----- From: <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 7:28 AM
Subject: [iris]TB:standards

In a message dated 8/7/2006 10:08:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
rshadlow@yahoo.com writes:

I'm noticing some irises with standards that are a great deal shorter than
the falls. This can create a look that is totally out of balance. I notice
it more on bi-colored patterns.

If you don't cross them, you'll won't have to plant them! Bah! Humbug!! Hot
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:

Checked by AVG Free Edition.