Re: TB: standards, flatties, Nebeker

The Kaspereks at Zebra Iris have introduced some of Don Nebeker's iris, so you
might try contacting them to see what the best way is to be in touch with him.
 I think Don said the flattie I described didn't bloom this year.  He isn't
trying to breed flatties, but they keep showing up.  He's done some good iris.
 I especially like Skyetouch and Black Falls, along with some seedlings he
gave away at last year's sale.

zebrairis1@aol.com

Kent

christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com> said:

> lol,
>
>   I was wondering if anybody would think of flatties besides me.  I think
some flatties may have the weaker midrib, like AMARYLLIS.