Re: TB: Nebeker Introductions

--- Kent Appleberry <appleb@cut.iserver.net> wrote:

> << Don Nebeker's iris . . .
>  I especially like Skyetouch and Black Falls, along
> with some seedlings he
> gave away at last year's sale.

Those are two of my favorite Nebeker irises, too. I
also like ZANDRIA, which is probably Don's best known
introduction, and CHILO, a near amoena with
oystershell standards and phlox pink falls, which is
unlike anything else I have. All these are vigorous
growers here, but they are virtually in their own back
yard, so to speak.

Jeff Walters
in northern Utah
(USDA Zone 4)