Re: TB: standards

Just a guess, but maybe those are steps along the way towards perfection
that includes some other traits.  Major hybridizers <probably> notice
the same "faults", introducing a <lot> of showy new shades and patterns
in bicolors - gotta keep the crew fed while they work towards perfection

<                      I've been noticing the same thing, and
particularly in the lines of a couple of our
                        major hybridizers. I think the beholders' eyes
will eventually prevail and balance will
                        be restored. -- Griff>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8