From: iris DIGEST
To: iris-digest@hort.net
Sent: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:45:01 -0500
Subject: [iris] iris DIGEST V1 #29

iris DIGEST Thursday, August 10 2006 Volume 01 : Number
029

In this issue:

[iris] Re:Hybridizing-Standards

Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:50:44 -0400
From: irischapman@netscape.net
Subject: [iris] Re:Hybridizing-Standards

Yes. I think it was either in Bulletin or if not then my next guess
would be Medianite.

No time for searching right now, too much work shipping and moving etc.
Ask again in a few months when I've had time to shovel off my desk.

Chuck Chapman