Re: CULT: walk behind tractor?

In a message dated 8/14/2006 8:24:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lmann@lock-net.com writes:

Do any  of you remember those old Gravely walk behind tractors?

No, but Johnny's seeds sells a wheel hoe walkbehind thingie with different
feets. Likewise a broad hoe, which is not a hoe for a broad per se, but could
be. _http://www.johnnyseeds.com/catalog/category.aspx?category=292_
(http://www.johnnyseeds.com/catalog/category.aspx?category=292)

I'd assume A. L. Leonard's would have one, too, but their webpage index is
useless and I did not see one at first glance.

I'm understanding you to mean a human powered wheel tiller thingie. Is this
correct? An ungassed Mantis? They must be out there....or maybe I am off on  a
tangent....

Cordially,

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA