Re: iris DIGEST V1 #32

received my July Bullentin today

----- Original Message ----- From: "iris DIGEST" <iris-owner@hort.net>
To: <iris-digest@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 9:45 AM
Subject: [iris] iris DIGEST V1 #32

iris DIGEST Monday, August 14 2006 Volume 01 : Number 032

In this issue:

[iris] Re: Hunting for Magenta and Black Iris
[iris] AIS: July Bulletin
[iris] REB: a few...
Re: [iris] OT: giving away your age
RE: [iris] OT: giving away your age
Re: [iris] REB: a few...
Re: [iris] AIS: July Bulletin
[iris] Re: REB: CULT: a few..., gadgets
[iris] CULT: walk behind tractor?
Re: [iris] CULT: walk behind tractor?
Re: [iris] CULT: walk behind tractor?
Re: [iris] CULT: walk behind tractor?
[iris] Re: AIS: July Bulletin

Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 18:07:15 -0400
From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
Subject: [iris] Re: Hunting for Magenta and Black Iris

No white beards, but what about ROMANTIC EVENING and some of her
descendants?

- --
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8