Re: HYB: orange

Looks like my server is working now, so will try this again.
--------
not that time, trying again:
-------
It hasn't been healthy enough here for me to bother trying to get it to
set a pod, but pollen was fertile when I tried it.  Crossed with one of
the IMM X CSONG 'weeds'.  The few offspring that have bloomed so far
have been disappointing re: plant/stalk traits, but interesting colors.

<While we're on the subject of orange irises, does anyone know whether
                        TRANS-ORANGE sets seed?  --  Griff>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8