From: Laurie Frazer
Date: 08/03/08 07:05:12
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] Cult:[Historic] (Sans Souci)

On Aug 3, 2008, at 8:42 AM, Jeffrey Walters wrote:

> The photos of SANS SOUCI at davesgarden.com (posted by laurief, whom I
> assume is Laurie Frazier) seem to match your description. I agree that
> SS does not look that much like HONORABILE.

Oops, I forgot about those pics.  I have to have them removed from DG
because Phil E. has informed me that my iris is NOT Sans Souci.
Unfortunately, he is unable to ID that iris for me.

Sorry for the confusion.

Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com
The Irises of Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com/iris/
Wallplates With Panache - http://lfrazer.com/wallplates/