Re: Cult:[Historic] (Sans Souci)

I checked out that picture.  It doesn't look my Sans Souci.  It  resembles
Honorabile.  If that picture is what Sans Souci looks like then I  have a
misnamed flower.   If true, then I can see why Honarbile and  Sans Souci gets mixed
up.

Scarlett
MVIS
Region23

In a message dated 8/3/2008 2:35:41 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,