Re: HYB:Anthocyanin-Controled crosses.

Chuck, (or anyone else for that matter)

These are the "blues" I already grow; do you know the anthocyanin/ AVI dosages
for any of them?
Dusky Challenger
Scorpio
Indigo Princess
Swazi Princess
Country Sky
Cycles
Dresden Dancer
Sky Road
Space Viking
Six Pack
Unfurled Flag

Is it safe to assume that any TB white is a blue with 4 dosages of I?  Is
there some formula/ or home chemestry project for spotting the ones that are
not? I should look in the archives I know some experiments have been
mentioned... but it seems the mention has always lacked the how-to.  Other
than that it seems like I have a workable grasp on the blue part of the
project.

Is yellow pigment (carotenin, right?) expressed differently at different
dosages? Is it dominant?  I have it in my head that there's some kind of
parent child relationship between the color breaks for yellow and pink in
irises... can't remember which way it went.

gosh, we almost need to get John to mke a new code just for color genetics
posts.....whoops... how long has this one had no code?

Christian