From: Paul
Archer <pharcher@mindspring.com>
To: iris@hort.net
Sent: Thursday, August 7,
2008 12:07:04 AM
Subject: Re: [iris] Re: Re: Anthocyanin-sidetracked

I was
mentioning that point as the plicata influence from I. suaveolens might
confuse what is being seen in the crosses especially if you didn't know it was
there.  No one else had mentioned or replied with observations of plicatas
from suaveolens when I last posted long ago.  It seems it might be of
importance now.

Paul Archer
Indianapolis