Re: HYB:Anthocyanin-Controled crosses.

I havn't checked and don't think anyone else has checked.

The telling factor would be intensity of  the anthocyanin.

General guidelines, (best guess)

blues are not AVI
Dusky challanger should be AVI as should indigo Princess and Swazi Princess

Regular purple is regular anthocyanin with yellow ground. Dark/near black purple sould be AVI

The pastel blue with dark blue beards, eg Codicil, Blackbeard, are likely an AVI plant with "I" factor

White is regular anthocyanin with one dosage of "I"

Generally  cartenoid is dominant over non cartenoid.

There are a lot of variations on colour of yellow but there is no documentation of controling factors.

Water soluble yellows are present, but mostly they are in smaller Iris like MDB and SDB They are more pastel in colour

Chuck Chapman