Re: Re: Re: Anthocyanin-sidetracked

OK.  Yours are second generation, my plicatas were first generation plicatas.  Swertii X I suaveolens, about 1/2 plicatas.  Hard to say since I didn't have many seedlings and wasn't worth repeating.  Even a plant not showing plicata pattern may still carry it into the second generation, especially since it is not apparent in I. suaveolens and those that weren't highly resembled I. suaveolens in color distribution.