AD: Rhizome surplus sale

Hidden Acres (me) is adding a master suite to our house. Consequently I am
moving and dividing as well as culling varieties to make
room for the Bobcat to tear up our garden. I have enough iris rhizomes to make
SEVERAL "grab boxes" of rhizomes. I do not have
time to list varieties individually, but many of these are of recent vintage,
1995 or later, and from Keppel, Ghio, Tasco, Schreiner and others.

I will pack boxes with 25 rhizomes (and a few more if I can fit them in) or 12
rhizomes. 25 rhizomes for 50$ plus shipping, 12 rhizomes for
25$ plus shipping. There may be some duplicates, all are labeled, rhizome size
is average or larger except for the "extras" which may be smaller.

If you are interested, please email at hidnacre@cinci.rr.com

Thanks in advance.

John Bruce