Re: REB: Summer bloom, errata

ANGELIC WINGS - 2 stalks, 8 green/5 or 6 dead leaves/fan
~14 non blooming fans, up to 6 or 7 green, 3 or 4 dead leaves/fan

BROTHER CARL (I mistakenly ID'd this as I DO in previous post - I DO seems to be gone) - 2 stalks (one aborted in heat and I just found it today) - 7 green, 3 or 4 dead/fan
~5 non blooming fans - 4 green, 4 dead leaves/fan

OVER AND OVER (previously mistakenly ID'd this as MARIPOSA AUTUMN, which is right next to it - natural mistake because OVER AND OVER has <never> rebloomed here before, summer <or> fall!) 3 stalks, 9 green leaves/fan, 2 or 3 dead leaves/fan
Only one non-blooming fan - 7 green leaves, 2 dead/fan

No stalks up on IMM, but I did count green leaves on all 15 or so fans in the most floriferous clump here - 2 have 5, 3 have 4, one has 3, the rest only one or two. I suspect the two with 5 might make it on to bloom this fall, now that we've had a good soaking rain, 4 next spring (I think there were 6 stallks in this clump this spring).

Apologies for erroneous earlier report...

First really good rain in about two years - 4 inches & still raining. Thank you Fay. Not enough to add any recharge to streams, but at least the surface is damp again.

Chuck, I'm assuming you are interested in hearing #leaves/bloom & nonbloom fan as we move out of what I think of as "summer" bloom?

I DO may not have appealed to me much for breeding in the past, but I'm starting to see a trend here....
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8