FW: REB: anybody have comments on these?

I'm having the usual trouble getting Qwest to send my mail.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

-----Original Message-----
From: Francelle [mailto:fjmjedwards@qwest.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 9:58 PM
To: 'iris@hort.net'
Subject: RE: [iris] REB: anybody have comments on these?

I grew Secondhand Rose.  It is a late blooming iris, so all I got from it
were shriveled and faded blossoms.  Bud count and vigor were poor also.
After the second year, I tossed it.
I haven't grown Ozark Rebounder.  I ordered it three years ago, but what I
received was something else.  I have seen it grown in other gardens here.
It looked magnificent, so I hope to get it this fall.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9