RE: TB or Med: question regaurding green colored iris

  • Subject: RE: TB or Med: question regaurding green colored iris
  • From: Karen Breker <kabreker@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 08:15:31 -0500

The color sounds very intriguing.  I shall be watching for it. Hopefully soon
you will be able to introduce one. :)
At this point, I know that I could not be discriminating enough to set a goal
such as that, let alone work on it for 15 years.  However; considering this is
my first year back to being able to even have a garden in which to plant iris,
I am just glad to be back.  It will be a long time before I learn enough to
hybridize, if ever.  That is why I am here.... to learn.