Looking for Spartan

  • Subject: Looking for Spartan
  • From: "Kelly D. Norris" <kellydn@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 12:52:05 -0500

Hello all,

Im looking for about six plants (or whatever I can find) of the historic,
red TB Spartan.  Does anyone here grow it?  Would be happy to trade or
purchase plants from you so we can replenish our supply.  I dont know of
any other commercial growers who carry it, so wed like to continue
supplying it.

Thanks,
--Kelly

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris
Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm
Co-Editor, Bulletin of the American Iris Society
Bedford & Ames, IA
Zone 4b/5a
Read my blog at: http://www.kellydnorris.com
Twitter: rainbowirisfarm

06:10:00

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]