Re: How does one decide

Thanks for your tips Paul.

I guess we have a few extra luxuries, in here South Aus irises
transplant quite well in spring, especially one year old rhizomes. Also
we will have access to the new property for a month before settlement,
it's currently vacant, plus access to our old stock afterwards.

I appreciate your tips for assessing unbloomed seedlings.

Colleen