Re: Looking for Spartan

  • Subject: Re: Looking for Spartan
  • From: Paul Archer <pharcher@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 23:21:07 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Just saw one offered on eBay.  Only one rhizome offered though.  If you ask
them they might sell you more.

Here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SPARTAN-Tall-Bearded-Iris-REAL-SHOWOFF-VELVETY-RED_W0QQit
emZ260460375885QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca4a5ef4d&_trk
sid=p3286.c0.m14

Paul Archer
Indianapolis, IN  Zone 5