Re: Looking for Spartan

  • Subject: Re: Looking for Spartan
  • From: Jeffrey Walters <jeffwiris@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:29:47 -0700 (PDT)

Winona Stevenson (Lakeside Iris Gardens, Lake Isabella , CA; phone;
760-378-3841; email: lakesideiris@aol.com) sent me a list of irises that she
is selling out at the end of the 2009 season at $2.00 per rhizome that
included SPARTAN.

Jeff Walters
HIPS Commercial Sources Chairman
in upstate South Carolina