CAT: help

  • Subject: CAT: help
  • From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:32:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
I have not sent a message to the iris list in a long time so I dont know if
this message will get through.

I have a huge collection of iris catalogs and AIS bulletins that I need to get
rid of. I am not sure the best way to do this. The quickest and easiest way I
thought would be through eBay but I know that not all AIS-ers are online
or are familiar with how eBay works. I also thought about putting together a
catalog but I think this might be too much work. I also thought about running
an ad in the AIS Bulletin but was not sure what to say in the ad. Another
thought was to start a website, perhaps an eBay Store and list things there.

I would appreciate any thoughts the membership might have on this.

Thanks in advance.

Sterling