Re: CAT: help

  • Subject: Re: CAT: help
  • From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:12:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,
Thank you for your interest. I have AIS bulletins starting with number one. A
few of the ones from the 1920s are missing but I think I have complete
collections starting from the 30s on up. I also have bound copies that I
bought from Roger Nelson in CA. I spent a lot of money hunting these things
down and buying them so I don't want to donate them to AIS (I actually tried
that about ten years ago and it didn't go well), I would like to get my money
back from them. So that's why I was thinking of eBay. But to inform the most
amount of irisarians I thought of maybe running an ad in the Bulletin to
notify them first before starting to list them. What do you think?