Re: CULT: Weed block cloth in raised beds?

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Weed block cloth in raised beds?
  • From: IrisladyLJobe@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:54:29 EDT

The weed cloth will not keep out Bermuda grass  or nut grass. We use
sprays to kill grass in the flower beds. We used to use Poast but it's no longer
available.  There are other products now that are  specific to grass only
and you can find them at Lowe's  and Home Depot.  We use Basagran for nut
Leslie Jobe'
Zanesville Ohio