RE: CAT: help

  • Subject: RE: CAT: help
  • From: Laetitia Munro <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:10:26 +0000

I don't know how much it costs to list ads in the AIS bulletin but personally
I don't think it would be cost effective for you.
Were it me, I would let iris people know in iris forums (like this one),  that
you will be ebaying the items on such and such a date, then do it. Personally,
I don't think you will get such a great return on your money that would
justify the cost of posting ads in the bulletin.
That is just my opinion, for what its worth.
Laetitia