Re: CULT: Weed block cloth in raised beds?

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Weed block cloth in raised beds?
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:20:54 -0700 (PDT)

Poast is now a Hi-Yield product called, "Hi-Yield Grass Killer".  You can
spray it directly over the iris and it will kill bermuda grass and several
other grasses as well.  We have used it for years.  We have also heard of
folks having pretty good luck raising a bed 12 inches and using a double layer
of weed fabric.

Dana

Dana Brown
ddbro@sbcglobal.net