CAT: help - thank you

  • Subject: CAT: help - thank you
  • From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 15:32:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,
,
Sorry I haven't had the time to reply sooner (I'm in the middle of a fence
rebuild, home remodel and garden overhaul). Thank you all for your replies. It
was very helpful. There seems to be some interest in my collection of old
catalogs, bulletins, books and other assorted collectibles.

I've decided that eBay would probably be the easiest and best way to reach the
most amount of people and get a fair price. Because of the time it takes to
list items on eBay I will probably be able to only post a small group of items
at a time. So with that said I think these are the steps I need to take:

1. Inventory the items I have by description and condition.
2. Place ad in AIS Bulletin to inform the membership of my intent.
3 Start an email list of those who are interested so I can notify them each
time I list a group of items.

I would appreciate any suggestions or insight you may have regarding my plans,
especially if you have had experience listing items on eBay.

If you would like to be on my email list please reply to me privately (those
who expressed an interest earlier are already on my email list but feel free
to email me again).

Thank you for all your help. Iris Folks are the best. Have a great day.....

Sterling