HYB: rebloom

  • Subject: HYB: rebloom
  • From: "Evan L Underwood" <CntryTwang@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:25:46 -0500

Rebloom for me this year:

Cantina - No Spring bloom, bloomed in July

Hello Darkness - Beautiful white blooms right now...was a mislabeled plant rec'd last year...it's Immortality. :-) Just rec'd the replacement and it's showing growth after a week :-)...

Unbelievable Love - 2 stalks blooming now - MOST AMAZING SWEET SCENT - YUMMYLICIOUS!!!

Total Recall - 1 UNBELIEVABLE mammoth stalk with branches and buds coming from everywhere. If it were a straight stalk, I'd think I'd had a tree sprout in the garden!

Evan L Underwood
Murfreesboro, TN

----- Original Message ----- From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>