Re: REB: rebloom

  • Subject: Re: REB: rebloom
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:05:10 -0400

I was surprised to see some color trying to show above the weeds this afternoon - bloom open on JULY SUNSHINE, one stalk nearly open on AUTUMN TWIILGHT plus several more coming, stalk open on TEA LEAVES.

May inspire me to try to dig down amongst the weeds and snakes to see if there are more stalks coming.

Evan, poor UNBELIEVABLE LOVE is totally invisible under the weeds right now, but in the past, it's been a super performer here. And really pretty, I think.

Linda Mann