Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 09:36:43 +0200
From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [iris] Re: REB: rebloom

hello Linda, no weeds here...only irises!
here are the ones that have rebloomed till now:

     autumn jester 07_06
     forever blue 07_13
     what again 07_14
     pushing the enveloppe 07_25
     glitter bit 07_26
     blueberry tart 07_28
     double your fun 07_28
     claire doodle 07_29
     banana cream 08_04
     dawn of fall 08_05
     cantina 08_06
     many manalos 08_08
     northward ho 08_08
     midnight caller 08_09
     champagne encore 08_13
     low ho silver 08_15
     autumn tryst 08_17
     iris bonsack 08_20
     blessed again 08_22
     sailboat 08_22
     golden immortal 08_23
     over and over 08_23
     zzanzibar 08_26
     jean marie 08_28

as you can see, many early ones come from What Again and Forever Blue.

All have been used profusely, the pods will still have time to ripen before
frost comes.
Will stop crossing at the end of the week.
Holiday is finally coming!

i will , at last, have time to put the photos on Flickr for you to see.

Looc
      Looc TASQUIER
      zone 7 - The Nederland