Re: Re: REB: rebloom

  • Subject: Re: Re: REB: rebloom
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 23:34:48 +0200

Hello Chuck

i've had 3 stalks on the clump of Autumn Jester, 4 pods are actually ripening
on them.
No sign of more stalks coming.

There have been continuous rebloom on Pushing the Envelope for more than a
month now. It seems to be one of my best rebloomers along side with Forever
Blue!

I've had many seedlings that have maiden bloomed this summer, hope they will
prove to be rebloomers, fingers crossed!
here they are :

      C138B=pink fawn X forever
     07_05

      C273= (A056A=(gypsy boy x rom ev) X cassis)
     07_10

      B032B=cream X frankincense
     07_12

      C173A=  ticketty boo x forever
     07_15

      C138C=pink fawn X forever
     07_18

      C343= angel heart x banana
     07_20

      C065D= (A034B= high wire x what ) X  unknown
     07_22

      C482A=unknown TB X unknown
     07_25

      C191A = (A045D=(sapph jewel x what)) X cheeky
     07_26

      C160A= serenity X (A045B= sapph jewel x what)
     07_27

      C105B= forever x punk
     07_29

      C383A= elegant lass x forever blue
     07_30

      C272A=sunny cinnamon x midsummer's eve
     08_01

      C383B= elegant lass x forever blue
     08_05

      C380A= aglow again x mid eve
     08_06

      C382E= step ahead X A045L(= sapph jewel x what)
     08_07

      B297A=et bliss x punk
     08_08

      C065E= (A034B= high wire x what ) X  unknown
     08_09

      C185A= fairy x elegant
     08_09

      C173B=  ticketty boo x forever
     08_12

      C144A= plum x all that
     08_13

      C437A= gold reprise x (A023C=(smelll x what))
     08_13

      C065B= (A034B= high wire x what ) X  unknown
     08_14

      C138D= pink fawn x forever
     08_15

      C482B=unknown TB X unknown
     08_15

      C065A= A034B= (high wire x what ) X  unknown
     08_16

      C065F= A034B= (high wire x what ) X  unknown
     08_16

      C090A=dark crystal x autumn jester
     08_16

      C494A=unknown X unknown
     08_16

      C080B= capt spirit x forever
     08_17

      C139A= plenitude x cry
     08_20

      C240A= punk x bounce back
     08_22

      C295A= finsterwald x hot
     08_22

      C312= nth jewel x pinch
     08_24

      C364A= pink pele x rom ev
     08_25

      C458= skyking returns x cry
     08_26

      C067D= (A038E = gypsy boy x hot) X aut tan
     08_27

      C078B= blueberry tart X A045B= (sapph jewel x what)
     08_27

      C375B= smash x miss nellie
     08_27

      C044B= cry x A045B= (sapph jewel x what)
     08_29

Maybe it's of some interest for you.

There will be more to come, but it's the early ones that really interest me!

Looc