I'm doing a bit of a study on seedling that bloom out of season like this, so if you don't mind, a few questions.

When did these seeds germinate? Were they under lights in winter? If so when were they planted out, and was there any cool weather at the time they were planted?

Reblooming genetics I assume?

Chuck Chapman

Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 14:14:11 -0400
From: autmirislvr@aol.com
Subject: [iris] REB:TB

The last rain here was July 30th with 1.5 inches. Lots of seedlings
bloomed in July and early Aug.

Now, I have two stalks in bloom on Over & Over.  Just found 2 stalks in
one planting of Returning Chameleon.  One was showing color.  A
seedling with earlier bloom also has another stalk.  (4th)

Garden care hasn't been the best this year, so I'm happy with what I

Betty Wilkerson
KY zone 6