Re: REB: more stalks
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: REB: more stalks
  • From: Linda Mann <101l@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 07:20:28 -0400

;-)

Neither is much to look at, especially the Roundup damaged Angelic Wings, but I do love BQ for her determination to bloom every chance she gets.

If I could only grow a few irises, she would definitely be one of them.

Golden Encore is still going strong, & it looks like the stalk on the seedling from Violet Miracle X Pagan Dance is going to have at least a few buds that survived the drought. Nothing from any of the clumps of IMM. She's so darn fussy.