Re: AIS: help - popularity poll ballot
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: AIS: help - popularity poll ballot
  • From: Paul Archer <233d65621@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 17:51:12 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

For the Iris register I simply put it in my Bookmarks list and don't have to go through the AIS website.
This particular link pulls up the 2013 Reg's, but obviously you can still enter your own search parameters once there.

http://emembers.irises.org/irisregister/checksrch.cgi/page/start=1150;query=2013;fields=6