Re: AIS: help - popularity poll ballot
  • Subject: Re: AIS: help - popularity poll ballot
  • From: Barb Johnson <73d454751@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 18:20:53 -0500

i. Pallida is our down-the-road iris that blooms in huge clumps every mid-April. I went down one year and dug some, but the ground was so hard I came away with rhizomes with no roots. No matter, they grow and bloom just fine in my east bed!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Mann" <101l@rewrite.hort.net>